Consultant, Managed Solutions -Fee and Billing
Job Description: The Role
The Fee & Billing squad supports the fee calculation process for 1.2 million accounts and over $500 Billion in assets under management. The fee landscape is continuously evolving, and our platforms must be able to accommodate these changes for an ever-growing client base. As a Fee & Billing squad member, we will collaborate with our squad lead, teammates, other squads within the MS tribe and our business partners to develop technology and experience solutions that provide accurate and efficient calculations for our client accounts. The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of fee calculations for our customers
- Provide project management facilitation and coordination across squads
- Drive efficiencies in a complex process involving numerous inputs and steps and interactions with upstream and downstream partners
- Interact frequently with key contacts in other squads and functions to drive requirements for future updates to the fee & billing methodology and/or process and solicit feedback on existing products & experience
- A consistent track record of delivering optimal client experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative, client centric environment
- Dedication to PI's better way of working through greater teamwork
- Embody Fidelity leadership principles including being customer obsessed, thinking across Fidelity, and valuing pace over perfection.
- Committed to cross-functional collaboration to achieve the best results for Fidelity
- Creatively translate sophisticated financial concepts into easy to understand visual experiences
- Bring an approach driven by data to support decision making with the squad
- Are intellectually curious and love learning new skills and capabilities
- Experience in an investment product market background desired.
- Bachelors or equivalent with 2-7+ years of experience.
We are an upbeat team that is customer obsessed and loves working collaboratively with teams to design and deliver exceptional customer experiences, while inspiring better futures and outcomes. Our focus will be to advance the work of enhancing the fee & billing platform by using our knowledge of clients, investments and technology to deliver value in an agile environment.
Fidelity's MS tribe, where you work day-to-day, develops managed solutions that help millions of Americans to round out their financial portfolios, invest toward their goals, and feel protected in times of need. Fidelity's Client Solutions Chapter, ensures all Chapter members have the skills and knowledge mastery they desire, changing the way we work, so each associate is empowered to drive our future forward. Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.