2022 Investment Management Summer Analyst Program - Private Equity Fund of Funds (West Conshohocken)
- The Investment Management Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week program consisting of one week of training and nine weeks working within a specific IM team.
- Across all IM teams, the curriculum is designed to equip Summer Analysts with the fundamental skills they need to be successful in IM.
- During the 10-week program, Summer Analysts experience the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley by performing a role similar to a Full-Time Analyst.
- IM's Private Equity Fund of Funds team offers the opportunity to learn from the leading alternative asset manager who invests across a broad range of geographies, industries, and strategies
- Work on live deals with the investment team, and gain exposure to senior-level professionals
- Conduct market and financial due diligence on various private equity opportunities
- Handle investment analysis, research, investment process management, transaction structuring, and deal execution
- Perform financial analyses in support of the investment process (comparable company valuation analyses, LBO model construction, and projected return sensitivity analyses)
- Research a wide range of geographies, industries, companies, and macroeconomic trends
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree and will graduate between December 2022 and June 2023
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; proficiency of financial modeling, preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player with ability to collaborate with colleagues across Alternate Investment Partners (AIP), Private Equity Fund of Funds, and the broader organization
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Driven, highly motivated and results-focused
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Detail oriented and have the ability to work efficiently within tight time constraints