User Experience Designer
Moody's Analytics Economics Division is seeking a UI/UX Designer for its West Chester, PA office. The UI/UX Designer position requires a creative and passionate individual who enjoys solving the challenging problems associated with designing intuitive, usable, and aesthetically pleasing interfaces for complex web applications. Using user-centered design practices and methods, you will work as part of a collaborative development team, designing solutions that improve the user experience of our products. Duties include delivering innovative and engaging mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes, synthesizing feedback from all stakeholders to validate design concepts, and working closely with the development team to implement elegant solutions. You will also be expected to stay up-to-date on web UI/UX industry trends and best practices. Key Responsibilities:
- Designing the overall look and feel of visual and interactive user interfaces
- Translating business vision into high-quality products and platforms
- Creating sketches, interaction flows, mock-ups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Validating design concepts with business stakeholders and customers
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Collaborating with and supporting peers in Development, Product Management, and Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Fine Arts, Architecture or similar required
- Up to 5 years of experience as a User Experience Designer of web and mobile user interfaces
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating skill in user flows, interaction patterns, information design, layout, and typography
- Proficiency with design software such as Axure, Sketch, Adobe CS
- Knowledge of responsive web design principles, Google Material Design, and CSS grids preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.