Stevens Capital Management LP (“SCM”) is a registered investment adviser that manages a multi-billion dollar hedge fund that has been in business for 25+ years.
SCM specializes in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based quantitative trading strategies. Our highly productive team works in a fast-paced collegial environment, utilizing extensive data sets, technology and the scientific method to devise and employ trading strategies throughout the world’s most liquid financial markets.
We are seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
This is an opportunity to work in a real-time environment where you can make immediate contributions. You will be part of a small team building real-time data feed handlers for the largest financial exchanges such as the NYSE, LSE, TSE, CME, BATS, ICE and NASDAQ.
C++ Market Data Feeds Developer
- Develop and implement infrastructure to support market data and trading.
- Develop and maintain market data feeds.
- Build and design large scale applications, with a focus on reducing latency and improving the performance of the system.
- High proficiency in C++ development in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with multi-threading and networking protocols (TCP/IP, Multicast preferred).
- Experience in a real-time environment in the Financial industry.