Territory Sales Executive - Work from Home - Pittsburg / Philadelphia, PA
Does the thrill of discovering and onboarding new business sound exciting to you? Do you enjoy networking and building new business relationships working for a global company that believes when money moves, better things can happen? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join Western Union as a Territory Sales Executive. Western Union powers your pursuit.
This face-to-face role will build new business by driving new revenue, transactions and sales growth with new accounts, agents, and customers in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. It is an important part of our overall strategy as we propel growth in a competitive business environment. In this pivotal role, you will have an integral role in the Western Union sales organization. Role Responsibilities
- To discover, sign and activate high revenue retail stores across the assigned territory.
- In-person visits with potential accounts, traveling the assigned territory 4-5 days per week.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, including lead generation, qualifying the opportunity, selling the value proposition, signing the contract, training, merchandising, and supporting the account through the first months of the relationship.
- Ensure a smooth transition of the agent/account over to the Area Sales Team.
- Scan the territory for high potential retail stores, identifying the opportunities.
- Support the new account through the onboarding process, including collection of documents, agent training, hardware and software installation.
- Build and maintain a "high quality" agent locations pipeline.
- Generate and analyze reports to anticipate opportunities and risk during ramp=up process.
- Sell entire WU portfolio brands and services.
- Secure structure details and competitor takeaways.
- Manage existing network relationships, with focus on business and operational support, to assure business continuity and growth of all network channels.
- This position will require regular travel within a defined territory.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably from the Money Transfer industry.
- Documented track record of meeting / exceeding sales quota.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Fluency in English required. Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License is required as this position requires regular travel within a defined territory.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with internal/external stakeholders.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary
The on-target earnings range is $37,500 - $62,500 USD per year + commission, which includes a base salary and commission incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few ( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ) Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States-specific benefits include:
• Family First Program
• Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
• Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following