Overview Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand for The Bank of New York Mellon
Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available a t www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom a t www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. What we do:
Asset Servicing, a division of BNY Mellon, supports our clients' investments and helps safeguard their assets. For every phase of investing, we process, monitor and measure investment data for market-enhancing management and administration. This position will:
The successful candidate will demonstrate/possess:
- Serve as a lead for the day-to-day operations of multiple Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support teams, providing work direction and technical assistance on the most complex matters that require immediate attention.
- Lead the daily activities of multiple Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support teams in identifying data violations, exceptions or occurrences exceeding the tolerance threshold.
- Monitor work in process to maximize productivity and quality to meet deadlines and daily goals. Allocates work across teams and staff.
- Resolve the most complex Data Management and Quantitative Analysis issues that have been escalated by the team.
- Manage data on the Banks systems and serves as the final defense for accuracy assurance.
- Establish document maintenance and summarization processes and procedures to improve team efficiency and best support the Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support team. Identified as a lead for testing new software solutions or enhancements, ensuring that Data Management and Quantitative Analysis processes remain intact.
- Lead team in daily activities around preparing charts, graphs or reports.
- Coordinate reviews of reports and the sharing of reports. Answers questions, advises on performance improvements and provides input on thought processes and decision making.
- Respond to data-related questions from internal and external clients and helps provide solutions.
- Ensure that all customer responses are thoroughly documented and verified.
- Serve as a work coordinator for multiple teams of Data Management and Quantitative Analysis support staff.
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- A bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Experience with Tableau and SQL
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.