Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member in the role of Senior ServiceNow Developer
to join our Service Management team
. As a member of our Service Management organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, easy to use, and allows users to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.
The Senior ServiceNow Developer
will work in a virtual team setting on various projects and take requirements/stories and build them on the ServiceNow platform. An understanding of the various ServiceNow Products (ITSM, ITBM, HR, IRM/GRC, SecOps, etc.), may have deep strengths in one or several of these, and understands how the ITIL framework can be leveraged to create best practices for the customer. This role is in Lake Mary, FL or Pittsburgh, PA/Hybrid
. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Work in a Scrum-based, Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the implementation project team
- Configure the Application UI and workflows
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple HR systems
- Attend and participate in Scrum meetings
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Ensure that management receives timely updates on assigned tasks to facilitate frequent and proactive customer communication
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Service Management.
- 8+ years ServiceNow development
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- 7+ years working on the ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow Pre-Sales Accreditations in all product lines
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM)
- Proven experience in one additional product line outside of ITSM
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum (ITBM) methodology.
- Effective listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, collaborative, and presentational)
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI) • Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN - 100% score.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company.
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index.
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'.
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Acts as SCM subject matter expert, responsible for the definition and implementation of the technical methodology of the SCM department. Defines SCM plans and scripts/programs. Analyses and documents systems requirements for the most complex environments. Recommends software design based on requirements. Analyses and monitors the effectiveness of the use of technology in SCM processes. Structures and monitors technical activities based upon approved project methodologies. Collects and analyses project data and produces progress reports. Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies and outcomes. Responsible for installation and making vendor software products fully operational within BNY Mellon environment. Reviews customizations made to core product to ensure impact on future portability. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
Modified based upon local regulations/requirements. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is preferred, 8-10 years of experience in a systems SCM environment, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team-one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve-and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.