Senior Client Service Support Associate
Mellon is a global multi-specialist manager dedicated to serving our clients with a full spectrum of single and multi-asset investment strategies and solutions. With roots dating back to 1933, Mellon has been innovating across asset classes for generations and has the combined scale and capabilities to offer clients a broad range of solutions. From asset class expertise to broad market exposures, clients drive what we do. We are holistic in approach, client driven and committed to investment excellence. We aim to be a key partner for our clients by delivering customized investment outcomes and best-in-class service. Mellon is seeking a Senior Client Service Support Associate. Responsibilities include:
- Serves as a technical expert for complex transactions and processes on a daily basis and may provide work direction for the team.
- Works with clients to resolve more complex day to day issues. Provides assistance in monitoring and collecting data on the performance of client portfolios.
- Conducts research on industry trends to understand key issues. Independently assists clients by responding to complex phone, email and other inquiries regarding the client's portfolio(s), company products, services and procedures.
- Applies problem solving skills, experience and judgment to analyze information. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base. Responds to clients questions on product features and provides technical assistance for the most complex issues.
- Provides clients information related to products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to appropriate resources as needed leveraging a good understanding of the broader services and offerings.
- Monitors, researches and resolves complex operational or client issues. Assists in identifying trends in client issues and proposing solutions. Provides status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams. Directs issues to appropriate resources. Collects and analyzes data from client portfolios to monitor performance and to provide clients with information required to make decisions regarding risk management, and portfolio allocation.
- Supports the maintenance of online platform utilized by clients to generate reports on their portfolio and their portfolio performance.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years' experience; preferably in financial services.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: