Senior Cash Management Representative
Mellon is a global multi-specialist manager dedicated to serving our clients with a full spectrum of single and multi-asset investment strategies and solutions. With roots dating back to 1933, Mellon has been innovating across asset classes for generations and has the combined scale and capabilities to offer clients a broad range of solutions. From asset class expertise to broad market exposures, clients drive what we do. We are holistic in approach, client driven and committed to investment excellence. We aim to be a key partner for our clients by delivering customized investment outcomes and best-in-class service.
Mellon is seeking a Senior Cash Management Representative. Responsibilities will include:
- Support the day-to-day operations for a medium-sized team of Cash Management support staff.
- Reviews and approves work conducted by other staff. Works on special projects for the business.
- Leverages a strong understanding of the Cash Management processes and systems.
- Communicates with internal and external business partners to support client subscription and redemption activity.
- Performs duties such as workflow execution, assisting other staff, quality control activities and other duties as assigned.
- Completes all deliverables as required accurately and on time.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; bachelor's degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of work experience preferred; preferably in financial services
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: