Seed Capital Associate Portfolio Manager
The Seed Capital program at BNY Mellon invests in new funds where BNY Mellon would like to attract client assets. The Associate Portfolio Manager will assist a senior Seed Capital Portfolio Manager, and support the overall program by working closely with Seed Capital team members in Finance and Compliance and other members of the portfolio team, but also liaise with other internal departments, Portfolio Managers, and analysts. The successful candidate will:
- Prepare analysis of candidate investments including revenue forecasting, risk analysis and suggesting methods of hedging.
- Prepare reports of investment performance, hedge performance, investment risk and stress scenario performance.
- Evaluate the performance of investments, both returns and business results, and suggest changes to a investments or hedging to meet program objective.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to communicate investment strategy, discuss performance, and review current market conditions.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- Fluency in quantitative analysis and programing (python or other languages) preferred. Ability and willingness to learn are a must.
- 3-5 years of investment experience preferred or over 2 years of investment experience preferred for MBAs or CFAs. Familiarity with several of the asset classes typically present in the Seed Capital Portfolio (Domestic and Foreign equities, Fixed Income, Loans, Securitization, Derivatives, Private Equity/Private Debt) a must. Exposure to and experience with multi-asset investments/portfolios preferred.
- As global firm, bi-lingual capabilities are helpful as is an understanding of local/cultural nuances important for client trust.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Product Strategy & Perf-HR14831 Requisition Number: