- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon Investment Management
- 22 Apr 19
Mellon is a specialist multi-asset investment management firm dedicated to serving sophisticated investors globally, providing clients with high-quality single and multi-asset investment solutions using both active and passive strategies. Coming together in 2018 through the combination of Mellon Capital, Standish, and The Boston Company, the combined asset manager has the scale and investment capabilities to offer institutional and intermediary clients a broad range of specialist investment solutions. The Boston Company, Standish, and Mellon Capital are product brands of BNY Mellon Asset Management North America. Mellon is seeking a Portfolio Analyst.
The Portfolio Analyst is responsible for assisting PMs in all aspects of the management of equity portfolios, both domestic and international, including commingled funds, mutual funds, stand-alone accounts, and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
Essential responsibilities include:
- Monitor index changes and create test indices for trading; Ensure data integrity on index composition and portfolio holdings
- Conduct research on corporate actions and/or index changes
- Verify internally calculated index and portfolio returns; Prepare trades for index changes under guidance of PMs; Monitor trading strategies and trade executions
- Assist in ad hoc internal and external client requests
- Assist in preparing portfolio attribution reports and assist in other ad hoc department projects
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. MBA and/or CFA preferred. 2-3 years prior financial/investment experience.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 80014
Job: Asset Management
Organization: MELLON WITH TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1902211