Mellon Index Client Service, Business Technology Liaison
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Serve as a critical member of the Mellon Client Service team by analyzing business processes and recommending/driving technology changes to improve both the client and associate experience in the key function.
- Acts as the primary interface between technology and Mellon client service and reporting for defined projects. Advises internal groups on how to best address business issues, processes and opportunities through technology. Identifies areas for improvement.
- Analyzes and defines business requirements and functional or operational specifications for small to moderate sized projects of limited complexity. Interfaces with all areas of IT on behalf of the client service business to improve business processes.
- Collects and defines business or functional requirements and translates them into functional design, test planning, and user documentation processes. Formulates project scope, objectives, and constraints based upon user needs as well as knowledge of the application. Key focus on client reporting and other client service deliverables.
- Identifies and gathers business and system requirements, develops test strategies and plans, creates project and process specifications, coordinates with assigned project teams, and ensures that final requirements have been met upon project conclusion.
- Gathers information and provides analysis of business issues or client feedback for a specific function or application. Uses knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams.
- Trains users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are more straightforward in nature.
- Uses general knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- Helps with internal AUM and Sales Force Reporting processes
- Responds to client inquiries regarding their portfolio, company products, services and procedures. Researches and resolves operational or client issues. Provides reporting and other information as required.
- Key skills include: attention to detail, project management, technology acumen, ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups, and ability to influence and communicate effectively.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Technical experience preferred.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428} Requisition Number: