Business Fraud Analytics Lead
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- JCW Search
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Seeking an Enterprise Fraud Platform Analyst within the Enterprise Fraud Team. This position will be part of a team that is responsible for detecting fraudulent activity across all products at the firm. In your role, you will be the subject matter expert and be responsible for implementing and maintaining fraud detection strategies in the Enterprise Fraud Platform
JCW is currently working on a search for a Business Fraud Analytics Lead at a leading domestic financial services organization located in their Pittsburgh, PA offices. The qualified candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for detecting fraudulent activity across all products at the firm. In your role, you will be the subject matter expert and be responsible for implementing and maintaining fraud detection strategies in the Enterprise Fraud Platform.
- Implement strategies and other settings in Enterprise Fraud Platform.
- Work with fraud prevention, strategy, operations, analytics and portfolio management, and to coordinate implementation of changes.
- Serve of subject matter expert for the Enterprise Fraud Platform.
- Monitor and report that strategies are performing within expected parameters.
- Coordinate use of new system functionality with MIS development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or other quantitative area preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years supporting strategy implementation in the Nice Actimize system including Risk Case Manager (RCM) and Analytics Intelligence Server (AIS).
- Excellent knowledge and experience with data analysis tools such as SQL and SAS.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Fraud professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at 646-934-8400 or at Corey.Rague@jcwresourcing.com