Stevens Capital Management LP (“SCM”) is a quantitative hedge fund manager specializing in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based trading strategies. Our flagship fund has been in business for more than 30 years.
We are currently seeking a highly driven, well organized, and motivated candidate to join our team.
- Design, research and evaluate new systematic trading strategies in the futures markets
- Continuously evaluate and improve existing strategies
- Continuously evaluate and improve existing processes (research tech stack, codebase, data sources, modeling techniques, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following: high frequency trading, systematic trading or quantitative research
- Experience utilizing statistical modeling techniques to develop systematic trading models
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Exceptional economic intuition
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Practical business orientation
- Degree(s) in statistics, mathematics, computer science or other technical disciplines