Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an agricultural commodities trading house looking to hire an Execution Coordinator to join the commercial team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- In charge of the export documentation for all overseas shipments ensuring they meet the needs of the customers and our compliant with the firm’s contract terms
- Manage the logistics with US suppliers coordinating the export shipments to ensure smooth end to end processes
- Responsible for supporting the execution of all trades and plan and develop automation of routine tasks
- Provide support to finance to ensure costings are up to date and to optimize cash flows
- Reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Between 3-5 years’ experience in an execution function covering softs / ags commodities
- Skilled in executing and managing over contracts and shipping documentation
- Experience dealing with containerized business
- Have an understanding of financials
- Role to be located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA