Senior position providing reporting, analysis and predictive modeling within Funds Marketing of a prominent financial manager
- Maintain and enhance existing predictive models and create new predictive models as needed.
- Refresh the underlying data, pulling and joining from multiple sources including Marketo, Salesforce and the Data Warehouse
- Run the model and check diagnostics to ensure model assumptions are being met. Look for opportunities to add new variables to increase model accuracy
- Interpret and communicate the model coefficients to a non-technical audience. Highlight the business applications of the model and make recommendations for action.
- Act as the go-to resource within Marketing for data related questions
- Be the subject matter expert on all data platforms within Funds and how those platforms interact
- Quickly and accurately provide answers to ad-hoc data requests. Go beyond simply providing data but supply interpretations and recommendations as well.
- Proactively identify opportunities to automate or improve existing manual and inefficient processes throughout the department
- Provide regular reports and dashboards to Marketing personnel and leadership. Maintain and enhance existing reports, creating new ones as needed.
- 7+ years of relevant predictive modeling experience
- High proficiency in at least two of the following languages: R, SQL, VBA, Python, SAS
- Expert data wrangler. Experience with linear and logistic regression models, their assumptions and limitations. Additional statistical skills a plus
- Ability to interpret technical information and clearly communicate it to a non-technical audience
- An eagerness to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and/or Google Analytics a plus
- Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or in a related field of study
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”