A leading financial services provider is looking to expand its Risk & Analytics team responsible for developing credit risk strategies throughout the life cycle of their credit products. This position will offer full remote flexibility for anyone in the US. Team members will contribute to creating a new cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning center of excellence with the goal of developing innovative solutions for driving business growth and efficiency.
- Develop quantitative solutions for managing credit risk, fraud risk, marketing campaigns and enhanced customer segmentation
- Conceive, design & monitor risk management strategies to improve business profitability in the areas of underwriting, credit line management, universe expansion and alternative data evaluation
- Analyze customer information to determine the effectiveness of strategies and recommend changes to improve profitability
- Innovative use of data and processes to improve risk management strategies and the customer experience.
- Master's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Decision Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, or Economics required
- Minimum 5 years of experience using SQL, R, Python, Xeno, MatLab, or similar data-mining and analytics applications.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience including analytics and credit risk management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in fast-paced, autonomous environment