Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an agriculture trading house looking to bring on board an Agricultural Trader to their team in Philadelphia.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for physically trading containerised grain products across the US and International markets (corn, wheat, soybean, canola, cotton seed, pulses, peas, lentils, beans, DDGS, sorghum, milo, oats etc)
- Establish and develop new relationships with suppliers and customers in the agricultural space
- Analyse market trends and changes to identify new opportunities in the Asian, US and European markets
- Liaise with members of the supply chain to ensure that the trade is executed smoothly
- Report to the Head Trader
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with containerized B2B trading in the agriculture space
- Thorough knowledge of the US and International agricultural markets.
- Transferable book of business is mandatory
- Strong PnL track record
- Located in Philadelphia (open to relocate)