Securities Pricing Analyst
About BNP Paribas: BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 75 countries, with more than 189,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific. About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutional, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
www.cib.bnpparibas.com Business Overview:
The Securities Pricing Analyst will be responsible for delivering accurate securities valuation and maintenance of securities/Market Reference data in BNP Paribas proprietary systems. This role will entail working in shifts (primarily post noon shift): Responsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum required Qualifications:
- Monitor that prices have been integrated into BNP Paribas Systems
- Ensure accurate pricing movements in the market such as Corporate Actions etc.
- Coordinate maintenance of assets (ex. securities set up for Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Treasury Products) in the agreed timelines
- Interact with both internal and external parties to resolve pricing / asset creation issues and queries.
- Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA's
- Work with pricing vendors and other parties to capture security prices / asset creation as required
- Ensure all required procedures are documented and reviewed on a timely basis
- Ensure that the price validations have been delivered as per the standard valuation policy
- Finance/Economics or Financial Services Related Degree
- Ability to possibly work on US holidays and Shifts ranging between 12 pm to 11 pm
- Should have good understanding of various securities types characteristics - Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Treasury products
- All applications within the standard MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to produce quality output under challenging deadlines
- Good written and verbal communicative skills
- Attention to detail
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Reuters and other Data providers
- Ability to work in an international team with members based in multiple locations
- Securities Pricing/Securities Maintenance experience
- Should have hands on experience with MS Excel
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.