Middle Office Account Transitions, Senior Associate
The position will support and maintain the production processing of multiple client's New Accounts, Transfers, Terminations, maintenance and or changes. The position will interface daily with the client's front office personal and serve as a single point of contact with the client for all New Account Launches, Closures, Custody Conversions, Account Restructures, Mergers, and Asset Transfers. Position has daily Client SLA's and must meet internal cycles in order for the client to trade the following day. Position will interact and provide support to numerous teams and departments within the organization, including Portfolio Control, Trade Settlement and Security Master. Builds cooperative and professional internal/external relationships, and utilizes all available resources throughout the organization, to achieve group and client goals.
- Complete the day to day responsibilities of the team within a strong risk management and controlled environment while eliminating risk incidents and errors.
- Completion of the review and verification of peer's work on a daily basis, following stringent procedures and controls.
- Coordination for all new account activity and maintenance across all impacted business teams within IMS, including ownership for operational readiness within agreed upon timeframes.
- Support for the set up and maintenance of accounts across multiple applications, including recordkeeping and data warehouses.
- Act as instructed by client.
- Conduct high-level analysis in specific areas of expertise, identify and resolve work-processing issues, make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Research routine issues and inquiries.
- Resolve discrepancies and take action on routine matters and inquiries from external clients and internal departments.
- Maintain documented workflows, procedures and controls. Determine impact of activity to other areas.
- Make proactive recommendations and solutions for problem resolution.
- Interface with internal and external clients and other departments on complex matters and inquiries.
- Ad-hoc reporting, including daily, weekly and monthly metrics. Engage in complex special projects and assignments.
- Cover various supervisory functions when necessary.