Alpha Strategy Implementation , Officer
Responsible for analysis and implementation of the new Investment Recordkeeping service contained within the Alpha platform. Under the direction of the VP, candidate will analyze the current recordkeeping platform (RKS) and deliver requirements to IT and other product partners to build and maintain the new recordkeeping platform contained within the Charles River Development software suite. This person will also need to create operational workflows and document\\define new procedures. JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The position will require the ability to analyze, diagnose, design, and implement solutions to work with client data for smaller clients or aspects of larger more complex clients
- Liaise with colleagues within the Berwyn, London, Australia and India SSC offices and divisions globally, where required, for query resolution
- Act as the main point of contact for client queries relating to the Recordkeeping system and analyze client requirements with the goal of making recommendations on new processes or solutions
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Handle and resolve issues involving all operational and various IT areas (e.g. Asset servicing, Trader Support and Client Reporting)
- Support and provide analysis for Client Change Request items impacting the Enterprise processes and Operating Models
- Take ownership of issues to resolution, engage teams as needed to gain consensus and communicate progress.
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Communicate effectively on issues / problems to the Client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Provide guidance and support, act as resource and assist team members from multiple operational areas relating to Enterprise queries.
- Review and 'sign off' internal Change Specification Documents impacting Enterprise systems and assess client impacts
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as identified by the line manager
- Provide Subject Matter expertise for complex system architecture queries / changes
MINIMUM JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Middle Office and/or Front Office support experience.
- Previous experience with Charles River Development a plus.
- Knowledge of securities language preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and attention to details skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Must be deadline oriented with the ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.