You will work in a variety of business domains including Marketing, Finance, and Operations on such topics as deposit pricing, credit card marketing, cash logistics, collections, and more.
- Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems
- Own the full modeling life cycle, including defining the objective and key decision variables, choosing appropriate methodologies, performing advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large data sets, and communicating results.
- Mentor junior team members
- PhD or master's in quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Operations Research, Mathematics
- 3+ years (with PhD) or 5+ years (with Masters) experience in developing machine learning, optimization, and/or statistical models to solve real world problems
- Skilled in Python & SQL
We have a current opportunity for a VP - Data Science (Marketing analytics) on a Permanent basis. The position will be based in Ohio. For further information about this position please apply.