Regional Vice President - Remote
The Regional Vice President serves to drive profitable multi-office growth across a defined geography by creating compelling growth/business plans for multiple branch offices and complexes emphasizing profitable growth. The RVP will also drive advisor acquisition, retention, tenure, and productivity as well as revenue and asset growth through new clients and new advisors. This role must effectively prioritize opportunities of the market group and deliver on the most profitable opportunities. As a leader, the RVP will develop high-performing Complex Directors, Branch Managers, and Associate Branch Managers. Region geography includes ME, CT, MA, NH, RI, PA, WV, OH. Responsibilities
- Demonstrate effective leadership behaviors, leadership competencies, and lead Complex Directors (CDs), Branch Managers (BMs), Associate Branch Managers (AMs), and staff.
- Ensure brand standards, client service and client satisfaction are met.
- Maintain a legal and compliant organization.
- Maintain profitable growth of Ameriprise products, services and quality of advice, standards.
- Communicate corporate vision across regional field organization.
- Set an example of sound leadership and high personal performance.
- Observe sales leaders and staff to provide direct feedback and coaching.
- Understand CDs, BMs and AMs strengths and weaknesses and create development plans.
- Development training for CDs, BMs, AMs, advisors, and staff.
- Identify talent and career growth opportunities.
- Deploy specialist support.
- Accountable for profitable region area growth and results through prudent expense management and investment in key business strategies.
- Define and execute region vision and strategy.
- Responsible for region business plan development and implementation.
- Develop strategies to drive advisor acquisition, retention, and productivity.
- Coordinate with home office to execute corporate initiatives.
- Drive teaming and succession planning for branches. Build centers of influence through FPA, community involvement, industry seminars, etc. Review and refine recruiting plans created by CDs and BMs.
- Drive Experienced Advisor (EAR) and Advisor Career Development (ACD) recruiting across region.
- Work with AFG Region Leader to identify and support potential AFG advisors who may be interested in transitioning to AAG.
- Develop region's unique value proposition and articulate to candidates.
- Support acquisition and transition of high-impact EAR candidates.
- Responsible for overall supervision of sales activities of all registered personnel assigned to her/him on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Ensure sales activities are appropriate based on the client's objectives, goals, risk tolerance, time horizon and financial circumstances and adequate disclosure was provided in accordance with Ameriprise policies and regulatory rules.
- Bachelor's degree
- Obtain and maintain appropriate registrations to provide oversight on broker/dealer operations and develop advisor training.
- Active FINRA Series 7
- Active FINRA Series 24
- Active State Securities Agent Registration (S63 or S66)
- CFP, CLU, ChFC
- 7+ years experience in recruitment & selection, training, marketing/sales, management development, field management support, financial planning, finance, and budget management
About Our Company
- 8-10 years of experience including at least 7 years experience in two or more in the following: recruiting & selection, training, marketing/sales, management development, field management support, field leadership, financial planning, finance, and budget management.
- Proven leadership skills: ability to direct and motivate a large organization in achieving results.
- Business planning and management, including strategy development and budgeting.
- Ability to analyze data and reports to determine business needs and opportunities.
- Knowledgeable and able to develop networks with a wide array of communities to maximize recruiting efforts.
- Master's degree CFP, CLU, ChFC.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.