- White Plains, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Telephone Research Associate
Location: White Plains, NY, USAWhat You'll Do
Our Operations team is looking to build on our company's successful growth and we're seeking a Telephone Surveyor to join us!
You'll obtain detailed property-level information to generate market intelligence for the commercial real estate industry. You'll gain expertise in business-to-business telephone interviews and web based surveys, managing conversations with industry professionals. You'll receive extensive product training to ensure your success. On a daily basis, you'll be responsible for:
- Conducting business-to-business telephone interviews with industry professionals, following prescribed scripts.
- Confirming and entering all information collected into an automated, cloud-based digital survey platform in real time.
- Reviewing websites to obtain and validate information as needed.
- Calculations to reconcile data for publication.
- Processing all needed data corrections from QA and/or Team Leaders on a timely basis.
- Discovering new contacts through strategic internet research for properties to be surveyed.
Required Who are You?
REIS fosters a culture of continual improvement. We seek out people who are goal-oriented, highly motivated, flexible, and always looking for ways to make things better. In our Operations teams, we like people who are detail-oriented, flexible and not afraid of the phone!
- 6+ months in a Customer Service, Telemarketing or Call Center environment.
- High School Diploma required;
- Must have basic keyboard/typing skills.
- Must have a basic understanding of the Internet, including how to receive and send email.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, time and currency.
- Basic Excel skills.
Preferred Associates or Bachelor's Degree a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.