REIS Research Associate I, New Construction
Job Description Using the phone, conduct short phone surveys on development and construction projects throughout the United States. Specifically, You'll Be:
- Learning about the new construction aspect of commercial real estate in a professional environment
- Confirm and/or obtain property level data via telephone from owners, developers, architects and other contacts. You will not be selling anything!
- Conduct research on new and existing real estate development projects via phone and web research.
- Advancement opportunities are available
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven research skills using telephone, library, and web-based resources.
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office and internet.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.