Human Resources Coordinator
- Uniondale, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Oct 18
My client is looking for a Human Resources coordinator with 1-2 years of relevant experience to join their team. This person will be responsible for HRIS systems, data entry and reporting, employee benefits, employee relations, and other projects working directly with the HR Manager.
My client, a real estate investment trust company, is a national direct lender that provides debt capital for the multifamily loan and commercial real estate industries. My client has helped multifamily and commercial real estate clients achieve their financial goals by focusing on growing long-term relationships and conducting business as not simply another real estate lender, but as a partner.
- Performs customer service functions for entire employee population
- Enter HRIS data and run ad-hoc reports as requested
- Maintains SAFE system and HR page (internal SharePoint employee directory system) as it pertains to the HR department
- Monthly new hire benefit enrollment emails, benefit card information sheet mailings, and other benefit related projects
- Conduct employment verifications and provides employment verification letters as needed
- Assist with annual benefit open enrollment, communicating changes to employees, arranges for on-site representation by providers and conducts employee presentations
- Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed and manage the scheduling of the office administration staff
- Other special projects include facilitating the internship program and coordinating employee benefit seminars
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems. ADP a plus, as well as Applicant Tracking systems (ATS) and other related technology.
- Familiar with a variety of the human resources concepts, practices and procedures
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Strong technical skills for data entry and reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 21 PTO Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision