Banking Associate - Queens
- Commensurate on Experience
- Queens, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of China USA
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
The incumbent will provide quality service to customer in New Account Section including opening accounts, closing accounts, account maintenance, issue debit cards, handle customer inquiries and complaints, all in accordance with the Bank’s policies and regulatory guidelines. This role is based in our Queens location.
- Follow BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance and KYC policies to open new accounts for personal and commercial customers.
- Distribute all required banking disclosures to new customers
- Process new application and maintenance for BOCNET/IBS internet banking customers
- Open new account, close accounts, and process account maintenance for customers in T24 system
- Manage preparation dn submission of all tax forms (i.e. 1042, 1099, 1099R, 5498, etc). to FDM and/or IRS to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Seek unusual and irregular activities and report any findings to superiors
- Understand, comply with and monitor activities of all applicable laws and regulations regarding AML, Bank Secrecy Act, currency transaction reporting and suspicious activity reporting.
- Interview customer to obtain information and cross-sell banking products
- Partner with loan officer and participate in interviewing potential major customers
- 5 years’ working experience within Banking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual required; Chinese and English