M&A Senior Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
M&A Senior Analyst
Based in Purchase, NY, the Senior Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions is an integral member of the team driving all phases of sourcing, executing and overseeing strategic acquisitions and investments at Mastercard. The qualified candidate will be a member of a highly visible team with a focus on executing acquisitions and investments as well as supporting teams responsible for identifying and evaluating new transactions. The position reports to SVP, M&A.
• Create business cases / valuation models for acquisitions and equity investments
• Provide support for all phases of acquisition and investment work (opportunity identification and screening, due diligence, integration planning, etc.)
• Coordinate internal and external resources for investment and acquisition due diligence
• Assist with creating and populating investment and acquisition deliverables (including presentations to senior executives and Board of Directors, deal closing approvals, etc.)
All About You:
• Bachelors Degree with demonstrated experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital or corporate development role (preferred)
• Strong analytical skills including financial modeling, accounting and valuation experience
• Solid understanding of financial concepts such as DCF, NPV, IRR, etc.
• Familiarity with financial technology and payments industry preferred
• Detail oriented with excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with excellent PC skills, including the entire Microsoft suite
• Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.