Global Investment Senior Marketing Manager
- Purchase, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- OTR Global
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
OTR Global is recruiting for a marketing person who has had some experience in the financial services industry and exposure to institutional clients. The Senior Marketing Associate will be responsible for the firm’s marketing efforts including some PR and client events. The position will handle marketing for a global investment firm for the organization including marketing trips, client dinners, client one on ones with the sales and the research teams. Individual will develop public relations and online media strategies. This position will report to the OTR’s Director of Equities, John O’Donoghue.
OTR Global is a leading channel and marketplace research firm serving Wall Street clients, and offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth. OTR has provided marketplace research to some of the world’s largest institutional investors for more than 20 years. OTR prepares its research by aggregating, comparing and contrasting extensive marketplace intelligence it gathers from nontraditional sources. OTR compares its findings with expectations and look for dislocations or inflection points that provide investment opportunities for our clients. Sources are interviewed via telephone, typically on a quarterly basis, which subsequently provides the basis for OTR’s research.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Exciting position for a proactive, highly organized, energetic, and personable person who can handle multiple projects at a time and meet deadlines.
- Two to three years of marketing experience in the financial industry.
- Must possess strong communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Understanding of the financial markets.
- Experience in event planning, travel coordination and budgeting a plus.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude, self-motivation and confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Position is in Purchase NY.