Director, Talent Acquisition, NAM
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Director, Talent Acquisition, NAM
• Mastercard's Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure Mastercard's continued success in payments innovation.
• Reporting into the Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition, the Director, Talent Acquisition is an individual contributor position and will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for open roles with a focus on North American Markets (NAM).
• The Recruiter will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion Mastercard has, to innovate and lead, must be reflected through this role as the face of our company.
• As a Director, you will be focused on determining ROI of established partnerships, and assess new relationships on an ongoing basis.
• You will work with D&I TA to ensure diverse talent pools are built and considered for all positions as well as propose networking events to participate in.
• You will also assess key performance indicators established for North American Markets to further drive a high performing culture/service.
• Are you creative in finding new ways to compete for top external talent?
• Do you have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and be viewed as a subject matter expert in what you do?
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key roles across the NAM organization.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Adept at building a deployable pipeline of top inclusive external talent.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Lead recruitment status meetings for assigned client groups and partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
• Ideate/participate in ad hoc team projects.
All About You:
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required.
• Prior experience recruiting professional level talent across a range of functions as a corporate in-house recruiter or in an RPO model is required.
• Recruitment agency or international recruitment experience is an asset.
• Experience with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems experience a plus.
• High standards, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed global organization.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws including affirmative action.
• BA/BS preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.