Director, Talent Acquisition - Campus
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Director, Talent Acquisition - Campus
Global Talent Acquisition caters to Experienced Hiring, Executive Hiring, Campus Hiring and Diversity hiring. Focusing on university relationships, the Campus Recruiting team works to shape the future of Mastercard through initiatives and programs to attract and hire uniquely talented graduates who will contribute to Mastercard's success.
It is our collective goal within the company to create an environment where top emerging professionals entering the workforce choose to work. Our collection of programs and services reflects the diversity of our employees, our place in the community and our culture, it's what makes us a great place to work and it's why we attract and retain some of the most talented people in the world
Working in partnership across the region and with key stake holders globally, this person will be responsible for:
• Leading Undergraduate and MBA recruiting efforts across North America; implementing best practices related to attracting top talent; ensuring consistency with the global framework while considering, representing and implementing local nuances appropriately.
• Attracting and hiring diverse talent; developing relationships with diversity partners, as well as identifying and building partnerships and programs on campus.
• Leading Enterprise Partnership universities, combining campus recruitment, thought leadership, education, and innovation efforts across the firm for eight high profile universities.
• Building and coordinating School Teams, executive sponsors and university relationships; Ensuring representation at recruiting events, developing and growing brand affinity on campus; identifying and collaborating with student organizations and faculty that will support our hiring strategy.
• Managing a pipeline of interns, direct sourced, applicants and referrals.
• Ensuring adherence to all compliance and acquisition processes.
• Ensuring a consistent, positive candidate experience end to end.
• Ensuring candidate data integrity is captured in the CRM and ATS accurately.
• Representing the program offerings to HR and the business to drive business impact and support talent strategies; Communicating across HR and Business Units with program information and updates.
• Establishing and implementing development programs and retention strategies for newly hired graduates that may include but are not limited to building formal networks and mentoring programs, providing access and opportunity for community outreach, and training managers on developing a unique part of the organizations workforce.
• Partnering with the Global Graduate Recruitment team; share regional nuances, best practices and insights across the team.
All About You:
• Experience in university recruitment and in building and maintaining relationships with schools (includes: career centers, professors, university leadership, and student organizations).
• Familiarity with best practice techniques across the following key industries: technology, consulting, consumer packaged goods/product, and retail/merchants.
• Analytical and able to make data driven insights to provide recommendations to continually evolve the function.
• Strong Project Management and the ability to quickly master internal and external systems and platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presence; comfort dealing with all levels of the organization.
• Drive, energy, and passion.
• Exhibits creativity, comfortable with risk taking, open to making change happen.
• Can implement and execute with speed and accuracy.
• Willingness to travel as needed
Ideal experiences and personal characteristics include:
• Extensive experience in campus recruitment or university relations
• Experience in designing sourcing strategies.
• Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs a plus.
• Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Delivers with a high sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer satisfaction approach.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor while navigating a complex global organization.
• Bachelor's degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.