Director, Project Management
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Director, Project Management
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, M&A and Market Deployment, Operation & Technology (O&T), this role will be a part of the O&T transformation initiative and have a direct impact on driving greater value for the company by identifying opportunities to optimize the value of the Mastercard network.
• Manages regional long-term and short-term strategic initiatives focused on driving business value and technology capabilities
• Drives specialized data-driven business analyses and strategic initiatives with the objective of optimizing the technology investments
1. Lead the regional program management function
2. Central O&T counterpart to O&T regional leads and dedicated program managers for complex, multi vertical regional projects, and to identify key initiatives and demands
3. Designer and implementer of common methodology for complex, multi vertical regional projects jointly with Strategic Growth, technology solutioning and Strategic Program Management to drive more accurate and accelerated regional project execution
4. Analyze and consolidate key regional data and updates for executive communication with markets leadership, and coordinate of any centralized regional activities e.g., Customer Engagement Model
5. Strategist and analyst of technology trends and operational data of the regions to optimize technology investments
• Extensive experience developing business analyses and strategy with a strong ability to work cross-functionally as well as understand varied regional needs
• International and consulting experience preferred
• Specialized knowledge & execution experience to perform data driven analyses to solve business challenges
• Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and problem-solve
• Successful track record strategically managing complex projects
• Strong collaborator and communicator
• Ability and desire to travel as needed
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.