The Commercial Credit Analyst position has primary responsibility of analyzing requests for commercial loans, commercial lines of credit, commercial time notes and commercial mortgages.
Essential Job Functions:
- Underwrite commercial loans according to the Bank’s credit policy and make recommendations for approval or declination.
- Thorough analysis and presentation of loan requests to approving authorities.
- Conduct annual credit reviews on existing customers as required by policy and may recommend terms and conditions for a loan.
- Efficient interaction with external and internal customers, accountants and other centers of influence.
- Ability to manage detail oriented projects or requests and proficiency with spreadsheets and other computer programs will be required.
- Assist in the research and underwriting of leveraged loan participations.
- Obtain a working knowledge of bank and commercial lending processes, departmental information systems & software, and all applicable legal, compliance, and Federal & State regulatory requirements.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite, primarily Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Positive contribution in a team environment.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required.
- 5+ years of commercial credit experience required.
- Will require a solid understanding of accounting practices, financial statements/tax returns and an ability to identify risk.
- Satisfactory completion of formal credit training
Keywords: Credit, Analyst, Commercial, Analytics
Refer to Job #23627 – and send MS Word attached resume to Mark Santiccioli, email@example.com │For More Opportunities, visit www.analyticrecruiting.com