World leading systematic trading firm opportunity – seeking exceptional developers/engineers to join a new programme
- $250 - 500
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Jove International
- 15 Feb 19
My client is a world leader in systematic trading. They are seeking exceptional developers/engineers to join their firm across New York, Chicago and London. This is a unique opportunity for those looking to kick-start their careers in fin-tech. You will have the opportunity to experience a wide range of projects, teams and even locations should you wish.
You will spend two years on the programme working on the most technically demanding and business-facing projects to allow you to develop at an accelerated pace with the goal to become the next generation of leaders at their firm.
People hired through this programme will have access to the kind of projects that they want to work on and will gravitate towards where their interests lead. Whether it be distributed systems, infrastructure or Machine Learning, there is a huge sense of being able to control the nature of your work. The feedback and impact of your work is immediate – this is why developers find it so appealing working in this field.
- Exceptional candidates inside or outside of industry (1-4 years experience)
- Bachelors – Ph.D. from a highly quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Physics or Engineering from a world class academic institution
- Experience with java / C++ / Python
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated, hard-working and passionate about the financial quantitative markets
If you wish to be considered for this position, reach out to Alexander Naudi at email@example.com or call on +44 203 432 8464