Wholesale Payments, FX Product Support, Associate
About J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's WP business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
FX Payments is one of JPMorgan's strategic areas of growth. FX Payments sits within the Wholesale Payments franchise and works closely with JPMorgan's Markets franchise for FX execution. About the Team
The FX Product Management broadly focuses on the product development execution, day to day management along with maintaining standards of risk mitigation and controls for the FX Payments product suite to ensure the business maintains client focused delivery of market viable, profitable and operationally supported solutions.
FX Product Support, which is aligned to FX Product Management, is responsible for improving the end-to-end client experience to assure a best in class service to differentiate our solutions in the marketplace. The team is part of a centralized support function that will provide a consistent level of service in a timely manner, establish efficiencies, and respond to product related inquiries. Team members in this hybrid Product/Support role have an opportunity to learn the business with natural career growth potential to move into Product Management. About the Position
FX Product Support associate is responsible for managing global FX pricing, managing pricing set ups and reporting activities as they relate to FX payments. In addition, candidates will become subject matter experts on the FX product suite and serve as an escalation point for inquiries. Success in the role will require strong partnership, collaboration and engagement with Markets and Client facing teams. This person should be able to prioritize work appropriately and independently as well as act with a sense of urgency to deliver accurate and timely results.
- Manage global FX pricing setup and control deliverables across the various lines of business from CIB & CB
- Support global pricing migration efforts such as Legal Entity Strategy
- Compile quarterly audit reporting for FX payment business
- Generate monthly rebate reports for revenue sharing clients
- Analyze and provide monthly billing adjustments and support billing inquiries
- Champion FX specific inquiries related to payments, product capabilities, and funding as a subject matter expert
- Liaise with multiple business partners ranging from Markets, Sales, Service, and Technology
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify and deploy efficiencies
- Promote a zero risk tolerance mindset when enforcing controls
- Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of industry experience and exposure to FX payments processing
- Excellent analytical ability and proficient technical skills
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of different payment networks/clearing systems and channels
- Strong follow through skills and ownership through resolution
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex information in a simplistic way
- Ability to think logically and problem solve issues with little to no guidance
- Provide regular updates on projects and metrics toSenior Management.