Wealth Management - Reinvestment Solutions Manager - Assistant Vice President
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Reinvestment Solutions Manager will assist the team in overseeing the day to day management and delivery of stock plan reinvestment initiatives that support the full suite of Morgan Stanley at Work workplace solutions. The role will be responsible for planning and executing on reinvestment strategies for corporate companies, with a focus on driving asset acquisition across the country. Candidates will oversee the execution of financial education efforts and Wealth Management solutions that support our corporate clients and participant engagement efforts. The role will also be responsible for implementing strategic solutions to achieve desired objectives for the Reinvestment business through thoughtful interactions with the Sales, Corporate and Participant Solutions (CPS), and Marketing teams, as well as our Designated Financial Advisor network.
The role will require a person who is driven by results and capable of applying a solution oriented approach to company engagement efforts that translates into revenue and client acquisition growth. Candidates in this role will work closely with the CPS team to identify opportunities for engagement and innovation with our corporate clients, facilitating the execution of Morgan Stanley at Work Wealth Management solutions and platforms. You will also work on Advisor training initiatives to ensure the successful communication of Wealth Management solutions, from education engagements and company and Advisor onboarding through to sales strategy and prospect engagement. Candidates in this role should be able to provide actionable recommendations for growth, operational efficiencies and innovation for the Reinvestment business.
• Assist to define, plan, manage and deliver strategic initiatives and projects related to reinvestment, with a focus on business analytics and metrics
• Work with cross functional teams to document, manage on a regular cadence and report on company strategy updates
• Think critically about existing work streams and processes; participate in brainstorming and contribute to solution efforts
• Work with multiple stakeholder and end user groups to communicate strategy and facilitate collection of feedback
• Analyze data to identify opportunities for prospect and corporate client engagement
• Assist in producing quality presentations that provide visual storytelling with supporting details for management at various levels Qualifications:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bachelor's degree required along with 3-5 years of experience in financial services
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical and creative skills with advanced ability in data visualization
• Advanced skills in Excel and strong understanding of database management
• Communication/presentation skills with proficiency in PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
• Detail-oriented yet able to focus on big-picture business unit objectives