Wealth Management - Private Bank - Investment Specialist - Vice President - New York, NY
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firmwith assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operationsin over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset& Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Bankingand Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P.Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments,foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management . Our WealthManagement business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securitiesand Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises theworld's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Ourteams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments,wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and managetheir wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises familiesacross the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growthopportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2016, the U.S. Private Bankwas recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in NorthAmerica. PrimaryFunction
As part of our team of specialists, theInvestment Specialist is responsible for helping the Banker win new clients anddeepen and strengthen existing client relationships through advising oninvestment solutions.
- Conduct investment reviews with clients to validate the clients'current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriateinvestment products
- Develop investment policy statements and advise on assetallocation
- Closes sales of complex investment products
- Focus on qualified purchaser clients and act as primary resourcefor investment communication
- Build excellent working relationships with internal clients
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regardingsecurities transactions and code of conduct
- Support coordination of sales effort with Capital Advisors, TrustOfficers and Wealth Advisors
- Provide guidance to junior staff
- In depth experience and/or knowledge of hedge funds, privateequity and alternative investments
- Able to execute trades smoothly and seamlessly and tasked withmanaging brokerage activity
- Sales experience including: profiling, overcoming objections,negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Conducts operations within FINRA and other regulatory agencyguidelines and requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of wealth management including, but notlimited to: credit, deposits, trust and financial planning
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Bachelors degree required; MBA or CFA preferred
- Series 7 & 63 required for position
- Seven plus years' experience in Private Banking or FinancialServices industry
- Ideal candidate has prior experience providing complex investmentsolutions to individuals