Wealth Management - Latin America Private Bank - Banker - Executive Director - New York, NY
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank, which includes both the Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities and was recognized in February 2018 by Euromoney as the best Private Bank Services Overall for Ultra High Net Worth individuals in Latin America. Primary Function
The Banker is the face of JPMorgan's Private Banking business. The Banker leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
- Responsible for sale and implementation of investment, banking and trust/estate products to core clients
- Leverage and coordinate specialists (Investor, Capital Advisor, Trust and Estate Advisor and Wealth Advisor) to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile, is introduced to the appropriate product specialists and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
- Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients' needs, goals and objectives
- Provide guidance to junior staff
- 12 years experience in Private Banking working with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families or related fields within financial services
- Experience in managing and developing relationships with Ultra High Net Worth clients in the Andean region and the Caribbean.
- Spanish fluency oral and written required
- Bachelors degree required; MBA, JD or CFA preferred