Wealth Management - Head of Deposits & Mortgages Business Management - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan's Wealth Management organization offers high and ultra-high net worth (HNW/UHNW) individuals and families around the world personalized, comprehensive financial solutions. By integrating sophisticated investment management, lending and mortgages, trust and deposit capabilities, we help them protect, manage and grow their wealth across generations.
The Head for Deposits & Mortgages Business Management is responsible for partnering with senior management and managing a team to set, communicate and execute business priorities across the Deposit & Mortgages businesses on behalf of the respective Business Heads. Business priorities are diverse in nature and include: strategic initiatives, innovation and product development, sales management, risk and control agenda management. Success will require a strong focus on client and business impact as well as working collaboratively across the organization, including Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Finance, Human Resources and Marketing. In addition, the role will serve as a central business management resource supporting the Global Head of Products & Advice (an organization in which deposits and mortgage are a subset of). The individual is leading a global team in New York, London, Singapore and Bangalore and is reporting into the Head of F&BM for Solutions.
- Working with senior management and key stakeholders to set, communicate and execute business priorities for Deposit & Mortgages businesses
- Acting as the Senior Business Manager for the Global Head of Products & Advice
- Identifying short and long-term objectives for global Deposit & Mortgages business management teams
- Leading and managing global teams focused on executing business priorities:
- Innovation and product development
- Strategic initiatives
- Sales management
- Risk and control agenda management
- Aligning resources efficiently and driving consistency of approach across Banking & Mortgages
- 7 years of experience in the wealth management/asset management industry or in a project or business management role, ideally with a focus on credit or mortgages
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or related area
- Proven track record of delivering projects, complex products and/or new business initiatives
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills and the ability to be a dynamic team leader
- Demonstrated success in partnering with multiple stakeholders in particular Operations, Technology, Legal/Risk/Compliance; and ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
- Thrive working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex solutions
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team leader and player who shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain a positive attitude and high level of performance on high profile/time-sensitive initiatives