Video/Audio Webcast Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- PIMCO Europe Ltd
- 24 May 19
Video/Audio Webcast Marketing Manager
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.76 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,600 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Over the past 24+ months, PIMCO has undergone significant change in the realm of digital readiness. As part of a global digital transformation initiative spearheaded by Technology and Marketing, PIMCO has built the stage to enable personalized client-centric experiences.
The growing Multimedia team at PIMCO is seeking a talented Marketing Manager, Video/Audio Webcast Producer to enhance our current video/audio webcast client communications. This professional will work within a dedicated video/audio multimedia team to lead, manage, deliver and measure webcast campaigns as a component of integrated marketing and firm initiatives.
This individual will advise and manage stakeholders of all levels including executive office, client management, product management, and portfolio management colleagues on a daily basis. Based in Newport Beach CA, where our state-of-the-art broadcast studio is located, the incumbent will report to the SVP of Multimedia.
The primary goal is to create, execute and deliver best-in-class client facing video/audio webcast experiences. The ideal candidate will seamlessly execute campaigns and programs, implement best practices, stay current on the latest trends and monitor/share competitor activities.
A secondary objective for this position is to support key multimedia initiatives for the firm, including producing video elements for large-scale client events and creating snackable social video content from webcast productions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing video/audio webcast/webinar campaigns and operations
- Overseeing all phases of webcast video/audio production and email promotion
- Leading webcast strategic planning with key client facing, product and marketing stakeholders
- Consulting with colleagues in other regions to build a local video/audio webcast infrastructure and implement best practices
- Collaborating with marketing colleagues to develop creative strategies and concepts through integrated marketing campaigns
- Working with external vendors and synthesizing metrics into tangible content and making recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in project management or related marketing/creative field
- Proven track record in managing live streaming webcasts/webinars and video production:
- Extensive studio video production experience needed
- Knowledge of current streaming media emerging trends, technologies and best practices
- Demonstrated experience with video/webcast metrics and reporting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional organizational skills with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Marketo and Adobe Creative Cloud - Premier & After Effects a plus,
- Proactive and collaborative approach
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office