Description About this role
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions - from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing performance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
The On-Boarding team is part of Client Experience (CX) within Technology and Operations at BlackRock. The On-Boarding Implementation team provides a highly valued consulting and implementation service which enables BlackRock to bring on board new business and meet clients' objectives with subject matter expertise. The team partners with many internal clients across BlackRock, including Global Product Group (GPG), Institutional Client Business (ICB), Investment Services Group (ISG), Risk & Quantitative Analysis and Business Operations to launch pooled products and separate accounts in a time-efficient, risk-controlled, client-focused, and cost-effective manner. The team also has significant exposure to external clients and their appointed custodians and administrators
Take the opportunity to lead the on-boarding process for new portfolios of funds including establishing them on systems, engaging all appropriate partners, ensuring overall data quality, and certifying readiness for trading. Feel challenged by the complexities of fund management and participate in active team work to produce the best results for BlackRock.
Key Functions include:
- You will provide direction on the launch of BlackRock products including pooled products, exchange traded funds and Alternative vehicles.
- As we take pride in delivering a varied pipeline of BlackRock products, you will be the bridge between product development, service providers and internal teams to develop and deliver on implementation plans.
- Collect and ensure the integrity of critical data related to products, mandates, regulations and investment operations in partnership with BlackRock Data Services (BDS).
- Manage the implementation process through use of Aladdin tools and coordinate the approval of all impacted partners.
- You are degree qualified
- Validated operations expertise in either asset management, custody, securities from a regional and global perspective
- Good subject matter knowledge of the participants in the asset management business and their roles - fund managers, administrators, brokers, consultants and custodians
- Strong knowledge of the asset management funds industry
- Has a high level of self-motivation, with integrity & ethics. Has the ability to flex and to adapt to changing circumstances as the business and group grows.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong social and relationship management ability.
- Able to work with multiple work streams.
- Capable of working independently, as well as an effective and collaborate teammate.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status and other statuses protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock's current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what's important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our "One BlackRock" culture means you'll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work - wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.