Vice President, Investor Services
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF)
is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
In an increased effort to cover our investment sales and landlord rep institutional clients across the U.S. and Canada, NKF is looking for a VP of Investor Services to help leverage our full capabilities and operate from our NYC office. In a role focused primarily on business development, this individual will build our contacts in promoting our Investment Sales and Landlord Representation brokers, as well as pitch our Property Management services. Enhancing our ability to deliver best in class solutions to these clients, he/she will also contribute thought leadership to the group based on his/her years of experience and acquired expertise. This person will report to the President and Head of Investor Services and spend time not just in the Northeast, but also in the Midwest, Southwest, Southeast and Canadian markets to develop new relationships and build on our existing ones. While we have excellent senior relationships with many of the top institutions, private equity and investment management firms in New York, Boston and Southern California, as well as special servicers in South Florida and Washington DC, many of the decisions are made regionally or locally with asset managers as well as more mid -level executives. Many of those institutions are located outside of the Northeast and Southern California in cities like Dallas, Chicago, Toronto etc.
Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Maintain knowledge of business trends with regards to client needs.
- Work to identify time sensitive RFPs and BOVs for our brokers across the platform.
- Build upon new and existing relationships across the global investment managers, private equity firms, REITS, pension fund advisors and family offices.
- Develop network of industry contacts to strategically ensure curation of business opportunities.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Have the ability to work with data analytics within NMRK CRM to keep all investor updates current.
Benefits and Perks:
- 7-10 years Commercial Real Estate experience required
- Extensive knowledge of office and industrial markets preferred.
- Some experience on the BD platform with institutional relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure with top brokers to win business in a timely manner.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy.
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
- Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements Note:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.