Vice President, Internal Communications Digital Community Manager
Description About this role Your team
The global Corporate Communications team at BlackRock is responsible for internal and external communications efforts that advance BlackRock's purpose of helping more and more people experience financial well-being. We work to develop compelling communications programs that enhance the firm's culture, drive growth, strengthen our reputation and build our brand. Your role and impact
We are looking for a Vice President, Internal Communications Digital Community Manager, based in New York, who will help drive our efforts to transform the way employees across the firm access the information, resources and tools they want and need through an integrated experience that optimizes efficiency, engagement and sense of community.
This role supports the design, execution and community management of a suite of internal, social and collaboration technologies being deployed to further connectivity, business strategy alignment and message targeting. Your responsibilities
You have ...
- Deploy, integrate and maintain a mix of digital and multimedia channels.
- Internal social media promotion, amplification and community management around key initiatives.
- Lead front end design, configuration and organization of intranet sub-pages and microsites.
- Platform measurement, analytics and reporting.
- Participate in the research, planning and implementation of internal campaigns and ongoing programs.
- Prepare content for publishing or distribution.
- Help in handling reactive requests with speed and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree, plus 8+ years of corporate communications, digital workplace, agency, journalism or marketing experience.
- Experience deploying and managing Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Stream), Poppulo, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Experience building UX for web and mobile applications.
- Strong project management skills with aptitude for leading simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, both within the communications team and the wider business.
- Creative, results-oriented problem-solver with ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with resilience and flexibility.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.