About this role Position Overview: Reporting directly to BlackRock’s Global Head of Content, the Digital Content Producer will be responsible for creating and producing video, infographic and written content that communicates BlackRock’s insights on a range of economic issues and trends affecting global markets. These
About this role
Reporting directly to BlackRock’s Global Head of Content, the Digital Content Producer will be responsible for creating and producing video, infographic and written content that communicates BlackRock’s insights on a range of economic issues and trends affecting global markets. These stories will be distributed on BlackRock’s social media channels. The successful candidate will be a clear, curious and creative communicator who can produce highly engaging stories with social and mobile-first production values at top of mind. She/he will a strong collaborator with excellent editorial judgment who will be able to help the content team effectively drive results in a matrix global organization.
- Identify, develop and produce a regular cadence of first-class content (including video, infographic, written and data visualization) for external distribution, in line with the firm’s content strategy, the CMO’s vision and team’s editorial calendar
- Work closely with internal partners, including the BlackRock Investment Institute, to reimagine how stories about markets are produced for wider, public consumption
- Pre-interview, storyboard, and arrange for video interviews with BlackRock employees
- Work closely with external agencies, videographers, graphic artists and editors on story briefings, planning processes on tight deadlines
- Write social media copy in line with social media best practices
- Help develop and manage editorial calendar
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven producer with 7-10 years’ experience in digital media or working in the content function within a world class global marketing organizations
- Clear thinker, curious about finance and how it affects global markets
- Clear communicator who can turn complex topics into compelling stories and align them with the firm’s mission
- Creative visual story telling skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and multitasking skills
- Excellent writing and analytical abilities
- Social media expertise among multiple platforms
- Strong executive presence; at ease guiding senior members of the firm through the production process
- Familiarity with the latest trends and tools for high quality video, data visual production
- Familiarity with the latest trends shaping the digital, content marketing landscape
- High energy, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work in fast-paced, innovative environment
- Able to operate successfully in a large and complex global corporation while possessing an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to make things happen
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/us/individual | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.