Vice President - FXLM Corporate Sales
Foreign Exchange Derivatives Corporate Sales
Qualifications Minimum Required Qualifications
- Leverage BNP Paribas's global resources in trading, strategy and Structuring to add value to corporate clients across the Americas.
- Generate trade ideas and content that drive new business opportunities globally
- Work closely with relationship bankers to uncover opportunities and help promote the firm's brand in the Americas.
- Coordinate with peers in CEEMEA, LATAM and Asia to provide seamless global coverage and exchange information in real time about markets and clients.
- Grow BNP Paribas's market share in the Americas by delivering first class service and solutions to clients.
- Address client needs in an open and responsible manner with the highest standards of compliance and ethics.
- Remain up to date with market developments, maintain and grow professional skills by participating in mandatory training and taking advantage of the firm's development opportunities.
- 5-7 years of experience in FX sales
- Technical expertise in currency derivatives
- Strong corporate client relationships
- Collegial attitude focused on both individual and team production
- Impeccable conduct and respect for a strong compliance culture and regulatory framework
- Experience selling structured products with good knowledge of accounting principles
FINRA Registrations Required:
7 & 63