Vice President – International Trading Solutions (ITS) Finance # 106632
- You will take on a role as a meaningful partner to the Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income/Wealth Management businesses, working closely with the Trading business and COOs (Chief Operating Officers). You will be responsible for daily activities of International Trading Solutions (ITS) Finance team in New York.
- You will perform Forecasting, Planning & Analysis, MIS and Legal Entity reporting, and Expense Management. You will have involvement in the analysis and management of financial resources for key areas impacting the businesses, including RWA (Risk Weighted Average), Balance Sheet and Liquidity. You will contribute to annual CCAR projections and narratives submitted to the Federal Reserve.
- You will collaborate with our Global Markets Finance Central team on key deliverables for GM (forecasting, budget etc). You will develop various management and ad hoc presentations/analysis.
- You will manage relationships with senior individuals, including front office desk heads and COO's. You will build and maintain partnerships across multiple areas (Global Markets Finance, Product Control, Risk, Group Finance, Human Resources, CCAR Management).
- You will partner with our global team to drive deliverables across businesses and time zones, and interact extensively with our team members and management in Zurich.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an Accounting or Finance background with a strong academic record; CPA / CFA preferred.
- 8+ years' experience within Financial Services, ideally with one of the product groups/asset classes. Product knowledge of Equity Derivatives will be a plus.
- You are an organized self-starter with attention to detail. You work well in a dynamic, team environment and have experience with managing individuals.
- You are proficient at performing financial analysis and monitoring budgets, actuals, and forecasts.
- You have the ability and maturity to deal with senior management. You have strong communication skills.
- You are an advanced user of MS Office, especially in Excel and data analysis. You have strong PowerPoint skills to summarize information for senior management. A working knowledge of Essbase is desirable.