- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jun 19
Vice President/Director, Investment/Manager - Real Estate Asset Management # 129796
Credit Suisse Asset Management Global Real Estate has been a success story since the launch of the first real estate fund in 1938. As a global supplier of real estate investment products, Global Real Estate handled around EUR 40 billion of assets and provides investors with access to diversified real estate portfolios with a total of over 1 300 properties in 20 countries. As well as Luxembourg SICAV-SIFs and three German real estate funds, Global Real Estate manages seven listed real estate funds, three real estate funds for institutional and qualified investors with OTC trading and four real estate investment groups of Credit Suisse Investment Foundation.
- A very exciting position as in the Americas Real Estate International team to help source and secure deal opportunities in the North America market as well as working on asset management on the existing portfolio.
- You will support the underwriting, including financial modelling and due diligence on prospective investment opportunities, including working with legal teams, brokers, vendors and lenders.
- The opportunity to work on all due diligence efforts on investments across a broad range of transaction activities: property, market, business, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
- A role to identify potentials to improve the revenues of and add new value to the properties by ensuring and improving stable cash flows through high occupancy and rigorous cost management.
- A position to monitor the local markets, develop and implement a strategy for each property in collaboration with the Product Manager, including budget responsibility on property level
- A strong control culture to strengthen our reputation for integrity and fair dealing and to consider risk and compliance aspects when making/preparing business decisions.
- You hold a university degree in Economics, Business or Real Estate. A specialization in Real Estate such as: Master of Real Estate Management, Real Estate Economics would be an advantage.
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the real estate industry consistent track record in acquiring and disposing of properties in the US market, with experience within a value-add real estate vehicle with strong exposure to the US real estate markets.
- An excellent network in the US market to source and dispose of properties in both the core and value-add space as well as a good track record in acquisition and sales in the property market, primarily in office. Additional experience in retail and logistics is an advantage.
- Additionally, you have experience in working on assets for value creation as well as developments with strong fundamentals, experience in working in joint venture partnerships and ideally a deep understanding of corporate finance with good modelling skills.
- Having experience in the Canadian or South American market is an advantage.
- You demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English - Spanish language is of an advantage.