- Very Competitive
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Genuine unique opportunity to join a Healthcare related Investments firm in the role of Associate/ Principal Healthcare in New York.
- My client is a Venture Capital Firm investing in high growth businesses across Healthcare in the US and EMEA. Global firm with 8 international offices across the US, Europe and Singapore.
- Firm has around 6 billion in Investment potentials.
- Client offers a diverse and interesting role for any ambitious Associate from a Healthcare background to join a team of 17 Investment professionals in NYC.
- Role incorporates: responsibility for new investments and investment performance, also helping the senior staff source, identify and complete investment deals. Role involves working with senior partners discussing investment opportunities with the Credit team and Investment committee. Candidates will be expected to also carry out analytical modelling/ deal analysis.
- Firm invests across a wide spectrum of high growth businesses in the Pharmaceutical sector; with over 80 Investments done in US and Canada over the last few years.
- Candidates ideally will have a minimum of 3,4 years experience in Venture and growth equity or Investment Banking
- Highly desirable to have invested or advised across Healthcare markets
- Candidate will ideally be based in NYC but the firm has a global footprint
- Lending/Credit experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year university in finance, economics, or related field required; Master's degree preferred
- Sound business judgment and decision making abilities important.
- Ideal candidate would be working on a Healthcare M&A team at a top bank or Corporate development / Investment role within Healthcare.
- Investment banking, consulting, business development, venture capital, private equity or other principal investing experience required.