VP Risk & Controls Compliance
We're working with a top-tier investment bank looking to build out a new team with exciting growth potential. This team is a centralized risk and controls group that will have wide exposure across the business and you'll be able to build and grow the initiative. What you'll be doing:
What they're looking for:
- Overseeing the monitoring of adherence to Compliance Risk Policies.
- Investigating and responding to compliance risk issues. Evaluating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining best-in-class compliance programs, policies, and practices
- Analyzing complex comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring compliance-related issues.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements and to ensure compliance risks are appropriately identified and addressed.
- 4+ years of experience in risk and controls, writing policies and procedures and developing risk assessment profiles
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Bachelors degree level educated
For more information contact Robby Soble at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com or call 646.349.4242