VP Risk & Controls Compliance
We're working with a top-tier investment bank as they look to build out a new team with exciting growth potential. This is a centralized risk and controls group that will have wide exposure across the business and you'll be able to build and grow the initiative.
What you'll be doing:
- Be integral to the design, development, delivery, and maintenance of best-in-class compliance programs, policies, and practices
- Analyzing complex comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring compliance-related issues.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements and to ensure compliance risks are appropriately identified and addressed.
- Investigating and responding to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Overseeing the monitoring of adherence to Compliance Risk Policies.
What they're looking for:
- 4+ years and experience within risk and controls, writing policies and procedures and developing risk assessment profiles
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Bachelors degree level educated
For more information contact Thomas Byrne at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com